Cyclone C11 Alarm System

lloydpalmer
This post is 4686 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey,

I have just finished fitting my new Cyclone C11 Alarm System. It talks to you, an has a very good overtaking alarm which alerts other drivers of your presence when overtaking.

The 125DB siren will pierce the ears of anyone who tries to mess around with the bike.

Just ask if anyone wants any further information on it or any help with fitting.

• 5 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey,

I have just finished fitting my new Cyclone C11 Alarm System. It talks to you, an has a very good overtaking alarm which alerts other drivers of your presence when overtaking.

The 125DB siren will pierce the ears of anyone who tries to mess around with the bike.

Just ask if anyone wants any further information on it or any help with fitting.

Hi,

I just bought the same one that you have fitted however i gonna need your help if you don t mind, i read the instruntions but i didn t understand when you have to cut and connect the wire under the ignition?

I own a ybr 125cc

i appreciate whatever help you can give me.

thanks waldon

................... It talks to you, an has a very good overtaking alarm which alerts other drivers of your presence when overtaking.....................

What does it say when you overtake?

What does it say when you overtake?

Mine says "chow chuurr," but like a pratt I bought mine off ebay, came from China :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online