New Memeber 2009 FZ1n Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ihmix
This post is 4863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I have just joined so this is my first post but have a few things I need help with. I have just purchased a 2009 FZ1n my first question is about the ecu mapping I have been told that these machines had problems in the early days with low down torque and were fixed by using a power commander and new exhaust slip mainly on 2006 2007 models, is this the case and has this been fixed on these later models or should I investigate further???????????

Secondly I am looking to buy some parts for the bike for safety and style but could do with some advice on quality price and your own personnel experiance, plus any additional information is always welcomed to improve my knowledge.

I am looking for a small fly screen crash protectors/bungs (not sure which ones are essential with regards to the bungs and which ones would be clasafied more for decoration). Plus a belly pan and tail tidy.

With the above items I want the bike to look great but at a reasonable cost, any experiance you might have with any of this would be much appreciated plus anything else you think I might need to consider that I have not mentioned.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my message.

ihmix

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they wont have images for all the parts but if you know what you after then you wont need a picture jsut click and buy. ive used them for parts of my bike and the goods come within a few days and well packed with no damages and etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online