FZ600 compatibility with YX600

Sawboss3
This post is 4608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone have any experience using OEM carburetors from an FZ600 on a YX600 Radian? My understanding is they are both 52mm round slide, diaphragm carburetors, but are they completely interchangable? Aside from jetting, which I am doing anyway. Any insight would be appreciated. - Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone have any experience using OEM carburetors from an FZ600 on a YX600 Radian? My understanding is they are both 52mm round slide, diaphragm carburetors, but are they completely interchangable? Aside from jetting, which I am doing anyway. Any insight would be appreciated. - Thanks!

if ya need radian carbs i have them here in fact ive a whole radian im goin to do nothing with . bought her to do up . but ive the xs and srx to do . if you are in need of parts let me know . only bit i dont have is the coil. as a mate bought it last week .

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Radian and FZ600 share the same carbs the only difference between the two that I can tell is the FZ600 has a lever for the choke on the left side of the Carbs while that Radain uses a cable. My choke cable got gummed up so I install the choke rod/lever from my FZ600 carbs and it works great with better control verses the cable actuated choke.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online