Remembrance Day

christofeser
This post is 4928 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, it has come to the 11th November again and I'm sure all our hearts and minds are with all those in the armed forces, past and present.

I thought I'd start the topic off by posting a picture of my buddy Paul, 3 Commando Brigade, Royal Marines, who is serving today.

15747_376928325656_562380656_10352063_383430_n.jpg

If anyone else has any friends, relatives, etc, that are serving right now, or have served, and wants to post something, then here's the place to do so.

We Will Remember Them.

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here here............. christofeser

nice touch

I lost my Grandfather during the 2nd World War, he was a Sgt in the Royal Artillery......he served and was killed in North Africa shortly before the end of the war. My other hubbys Grandfather also held the same rank in the same regt and also served in North Africa....(coincidence or what considering my Granda was from London & hubbys Granda was from Northern Ireland) the only difference was that my hubbys granda came home after the war.

My hubbys family have a long history of military service.....including hubbys great uncle serving in the Infantry in both the 1st & 2nd World war (brother to the above mentioned Granda) , hubbys father and uncle ex Royal Navy, another uncle and 2 cousins ex army and also hubby is ex-military........we also have several friends and relatives currently serving that we are thinking of !!!.

We will remember them....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online