Tzr 50

Townfan10
This post is 4964 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Check that the width of the TZRs forks are the same as the RS's but I'm not sure personally is it the wheel or the tyre? If it's the wheel I believe my friend has a black rear wheel in the garage :)

Its the wheels im interested in, i can always buy tyres, would i have to adjust anything or could i unbolt everything from the original wheel then bolt it back on to the new wheel? Or is that a silly question without you actually seeing the bike?

Its the wheels im interested in, i can always buy tyres, would i have to adjust anything or could i unbolt everything from the original wheel then bolt it back on to the new wheel? Or is that a silly question without you actually seeing the bike?

You would just have to take the wheel off remove the tyre put the tyre onto the other wheel and then replace the wheel onto the forks for the front tyre rear tyre I'm not to sure on I will ask for you and get back to you as soon as possible

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online