Yamaha CT3 Tank Seal

splittie65
This post is 4706 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A few words of intro would have been nice

anyhow gotta part number for this seal

try CMNSL

Hi Mervin,

Sorry :unsure: , I'm renovating a 1973 CT3 ...... and I'm going to need lots of help, particularly when I get around to the engine.

The part number is 308-24612-00-00.

Who are CMNSL?

consolidated motor spares Netherlands they have all the parts lists online

but i think after a quick search that part is NLA

gimme the dimensions the RD 350 cap has a very similar number but not quite the same, i have stock of them coming this week i hope i can measure one and see if they are any good too you then

Merv

Hi Merv,

Did you manage to check your seals? :)

Hi i also have a CT1 that will be restored next year , ever thought of making a gasket.

I would have thought it very difficult to make a circular rubber gasket with a 'U' shape profile. Any ideas?

Is it u shaped because its compressed over the years or shaped like that, try looking for the other models such as AT2 AT3 CT2 DT3 RT2 RT3

as they use the same part number which should be 308-24612-00-00

Will have a look at mine when i get home tonight.

Cheers Tommy10bikes

• 9 months later...

Hi, i also own a 1973 CT3, it`s a lovely little bike and my petrol cap gasket is in a pretty bad way, it leaks quite badly. Did you find anywhere to get this gasket? Any help would be gratefully accepted. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online