Attacked by a Bird

xv535
This post is 5000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yesterday while heading to town a bird flew across the road and hit my my handle bars just below the right mirror. I can only imagine what the result would have been if it had hit me. It's tough enough having to watch out for cars...now the birds are after us too!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jeasus fella, you were lucky!

I've just come back from BC, and the birds there are a bit on the large side.....

BigBird.JPG

Hey Gas Up

You bet I was lucky. Scared the socks off me!

Nice picture. The one that hit my bike was a lot smaller though. Was the picture taken in Vancouver? Why does everyone have blue faces?

RTM

Was the picture taken in Vancouver? Why does everyone have blue faces?

The blue faces, well, my wife is a teacher and has some idiot parents who think it's OK to trawl the web looking for stuff on the school staff - so we have a blanket rule in out house, no pictures or details of the missus. A bit draconian but it saves alot of agro!

Yep, the pic is in the Olypic Village - biggest, modern ghost town I've ever seen, spooky as hell. My missus is scared to death of birds, especially after been jumped on by Whiskey Jacks in Cypress National Park!

Hope the fires aren't too close to you......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online