valeting

james fazer price
This post is 5021 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI ALL!! IM JAMES FROM SOUTHAMPTON AND IM LOOKING TO START A MOTOR BIKE VALETING BUSINESS WITHIN THE HAMPSHIRE AREA,IM ASKING IF YOU WOULD USE MY SERVICES?I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INPUT!(BIKES LOOK THE MUTZ WHEN THEY ARE GLEAMING!)(THIS IS NOT AN ADVERISEMENT JUST A QUESTION)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have looked in the past for something like this,as im a ride it and throw it in the shed type,because SHE wants some attention when i get back from a jolly,what i would like to know from you aside from price,is what would a vallet include i mean my bikes a turd and they say you can't polish a turd,so what sort of service would i get.ie would you be rubing flakey paint of and re touching or just jetting and drying.

i have looked in the past for something like this,as im a ride it and throw it in the shed type,because SHE wants some attention when i get back from a jolly,what i would like to know from you aside from price,is what would a vallet include i mean my bikes a turd and they say you can't polish a turd,so what sort of service would i get.ie would you be rubing flakey paint of and re touching or just jetting and drying.

Hi,Sounds like your bike could do with a complete clean up(by complete clean up i mean jetting, washing,wax polish,wheels cleaned,detail engine cleaned,drive chain de-greased then lubricated,stands lubricated,brake pedal lubricated)do you have fairing or naked?chrome on the bike,stainless steel exhaust? after that we could get a clearer idea where on the bike the paint has come off and how much of a touch up or re-spray it would need and go from there.I will come back to you on price if your interested?What bike do you have?

thanks for your reply

james

it's an rd350lc classic,but as i said it's used daily and only sometimes gets a mop and bucket of water thrown at it,the black paint on the engine case is chipping all over and i can't be bothered to strip it all to re-paint it as it is running fine for now.and i agree that all will need a good lube..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online