XS400 Handlebars

Karranir
This post is 5042 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Any 7/8th" handlebars will fit....but I like my upright seating position...and I'm too old to try to look cool...wouldn't work for me anyway, I'd look like some 39 year old trying to look cool.

I put clubmans on my wife's XS400. I ran them "up-side down" though, so they went up like "normal" bars. I tilted them forward so the upright part is at the same angle as the gauges. This put the flat part of the bars almost horizontal from front to back. The round part frames out the gauges almost perfectly. They are 9 7/8" between the uprights, and I don't think they'll work the other way. I don't think they'll clear the triple trees. So keep that in mind.

bleh clubmans hard to control/move around tight places like garage (at least for a 5'3" person like me) and dent the tank ...

I bought clubmans and superbike bars from MikesXS for my xs400 ... I liked the superbike ones more, way more comfy. and still look aggressive enough for my taste

4555762983_488097f49a_b.jpg (took off the front fairing i bought, looks even more meaner now)

4555762983_488097f49a_b.jpg

Those actually look a lot better then I would have thought. Clubmans might have to come later if they are going to present that much of an issue.

More importantly, where'd ya get the tail light and turn signals? The tail light (at least what I can see of it) looks really good, I want a tail light recessed into the back of the seat but I feel like one separate would be more visible.

Those actually look a lot better then I would have thought. Clubmans might have to come later if they are going to present that much of an issue.

More importantly, where'd ya get the tail light and turn signals? The tail light (at least what I can see of it) looks really good, I want a tail light recessed into the back of the seat but I feel like one separate would be more visible.

The turn signals were a bit expensive ... I got from cb750cafe.com

and taillight from Amazon hehe

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online