Help

aerox-wr125x
This post is 5084 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

getting confused about what my bike is doing to the gallon.

its a 125cc

i have done 113 miles since ive filled up

and this time when i fill up to the brim, i ouot 6.23 Litres in which is 1.37 gallons so..

im working out that its 113/1.37=82.48

so that would mean my bike is doing 82.5 mpg

is that correct? :S cause i was told it will do 80 mpg and to be honest i havent done a eco run.. :S

some help me out please :D

thanks jamie!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

getting confused about what my bike is doing to the gallon.

its a 125cc

i have done 113 miles since ive filled up

and this time when i fill up to the brim, i ouot 6.23 Litres in which is 1.37 gallons so..

im working out that its 113/1.37=82.48

so that would mean my bike is doing 82.5 mpg

is that correct? :S cause i was told it will do 80 mpg and to be honest i havent done a eco run.. :S

some help me out please :D

thanks jamie!

sounds about rite, eco run on a moped? is that possible lol, if youve added a air filter, exhaust, up-jetted to match and all the extra little go faster stripes then your fuel consumption will go up. my tzr125r would do about 250-300miles on £12 then i bored it to 185 with a 6mm increase in the carb running a 230jet over the stock 180 jet, custom portmatched pipe and ram-air filter and my fuel consumtion went to about 90miles to £10