FZ6 S2 warning lights

bazer
This post is 5129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any advice apreciated - my 08 fazer which is just hovering on warranty expiration keeps showing warning lights as follows - coolant and engine management lights on constantly, immobiliser light comes on intermittently, (which stops me starting up engine of course)but this generally goes after a couple of attempts, display panel shows : error code ER1 - temperature H 1 degree C.

back to yamaha dealer initially who diagnosed u/s voltage regulator and changed same, putting out all these warning lights but two weeks later they are all back.

Any one with similar experience, I ride throughout year so had fair dose of rain, water penetration possible cause?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not had any problems with my Fazer S2 If I was you I would take the bike back to the dealer, riding in the wet should not make any difference, bikes are made to be ridden in the wet or dry. As the bike is still under warranty the dealer has a legal obligation to fix it.

Not had any problems with my Fazer S2 If I was you I would take the bike back to the dealer, riding in the wet should not make any difference, bikes are made to be ridden in the wet or dry. As the bike is still under warranty the dealer has a legal obligation to fix it.

Acid drop

yes that is the plan, slight problem, the immobiliser and its warning light now on full time so unable to start to get to dealer cannot beat the computor! bring back the old days of simple elctrics, never a murmur of a problem on my old fazer

will post results of dealer diagnosis when obtained

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online