Changing tail light on FZ600

beerbaron
This post is 6035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I'm new here and into biking. Happy to see some Yamaha fans out there.

I just bought a FZ600 1988 and I'm currently repairing fairings (they were in BAD shape). Since I'm actually doing some work anyway I figured out it would be a good idea to change the tail light on it for something more appealing. Some of you guys know a light that would fit quite easily there to replace the current one.

Another questions for you guys while your at it ;) . You guys know where I could find a lower left fairing for my FZ. Used or new who cares as long as they are in good condition and not too expensive. Found one on e-bay but the guy says it's guide only specifies that the fairing is compatible with 86-87.

Thanks

BeerBaron

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi to the Forum BeerBaron

Does your FZ have the dual headlight set-up?.....just curious :wink:

Can't remember what year they changed that aa_3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
hey jimjam,you will find those panels on e bay mate,cheers,tufty.
hey beerbob,just realised i posted the reply to jimjam when it was you who posted,anyway the panels you want are on e bay uk mate,i think i need more kip,cheers,tufty.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online