side stand problem

John-R6
This post is 5175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i took off the rear spring bottom link paltes.

I had it on my paddock stand with the rear wheel off and cleaned everything up and polished most of the alluminum parts.

When i put it all back together it seems when i put it on the side stand the bike is still almost upright and in danger of falling over the other way.

Does any one know ehy this is?

and how i can sort it i would like it to lean a heck of a lot more tbh.

all help would be great as i cant take it out as i cant leave it if we stop off anywhere.

thanks in advance :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI if I was you i would take it back off & start again because somwhere along the line it looks like you have put it back together wrong .maybe just have a washer fitted in wrong order ?

thanks for the replies

i did not adjust any think i was very careful on what i did and labeled every think up

heres just a few pics on what may be the problem ill take more tomorrow

Photo0144.jpg

Photo0146.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

i took the link triangles off to ali polish them up and they are self explanertry they have stamped in the fwd so thay faces forward i just dont know whats the problem

like i said ill add more photos tomorrow of the area supose the items :)