cobra speedster shorts

midnight61
This post is 5175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys, im after a set of cobra speedster shorts for my 1300 midnight star, along with the cobra fuel processor, saw and HEARD another 1300 midnight star with them on and just GOTTA have em.

After some enquiries they aint cheap.... can any of you suggest any outlets that i could contact for a price ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I used Alchemy bikes for 'Jack's O2 mod' They were really friendly + really quick to respond. They've kitted out a XVS1300 which looks + sounds fab. Speak to Roy & am sure you can work out a deal...?

Failing that you could try Shane at SS customs, but that's a US site so you'll pay shipping + tax. May still work out cheaper??

Good luck!

I used Alchemy bikes for 'Jack's O2 mod' They were really friendly + really quick to respond. They've kitted out a XVS1300 which looks + sounds fab. Speak to Roy & am sure you can work out a deal...?

Failing that you could try Shane at SS customs, but that's a US site so you'll pay shipping + tax. May still work out cheaper??

Good luck!

hi, i e-mailed shane at ss customs, he didnt reply...maybe he aint keen to export ?, perhaps he's had problems before....most annoying thing is no reply..... i got the same from another company over there. We have custom cruisers at alfreton....but there £474 plus VAT !...PLUS the processor (another £200)...a lot of dollar eh ?

Doesn't sound good that Shane didn't reply. I've emailed before + he emailed back pretty quickly. Maybe he's misplaced your email?

Having said that I emailed Roy at Alchemy Bikes last night at about 11pm and had a reply this morning. Could be worth an email. When I bought the O2 mod, they were having a sale but said the O2 mod wasn't covered. They still gave me some discount.

Hello Midnight61 I have some cobra slash cut exhausts along with the fuel processor.Last year i got knocked off my midnight star,the bike was written off and i salvaged the exhaust.Before you get excited,they have some damage.Basically the exhausts work fine and are not bent but the chrome covers have a few dents and scratches.The fuel processer is as new.I was going to keep them and put them on my next star, but i bought one with roadhouse exhaust already on.My plan was to strip the chrome covers off and apply black heat wrap tape,as it is they are now surplus to requirements.They sound awesome as im sure you already know,if not "you tube" them,there are plenty of videos to see.If you are interested in them please let me know and im sure we can work out a price.

Hello Midnight61 I have some cobra slash cut exhausts along with the fuel processor.Last year i got knocked off my midnight star,the bike was written off and i salvaged the exhaust.Before you get excited,they have some damage.Basically the exhausts work fine and are not bent but the chrome covers have a few dents and scratches.The fuel processer is as new.I was going to keep them and put them on my next star, but i bought one with roadhouse exhaust already on.My plan was to strip the chrome covers off and apply black heat wrap tape,as it is they are now surplus to requirements.They sound awesome as im sure you already know,if not "you tube" them,there are plenty of videos to see.If you are interested in them please let me know and im sure we can work out a price.

thanks mate, but my mind is made up on the shorts and nothing else, i would consider second hand if they were as new, as my bike is "as new". i intend to run the pipes "closed loop"....if your processor is the "02" model, and if you were prepared to split it from the pipes i would be interested in that, i understand cobra do to processors, open loop and the one for the 02 sensor.

thanks again

thanks mate, but my mind is made up on the shorts and nothing else, i would consider second hand if they were as new, as my bike is "as new". i intend to run the pipes "closed loop"....if your processor is the "02" model, and if you were prepared to split it from the pipes i would be interested in that, i understand cobra do to processors, open loop and the one for the 02 sensor.

thanks again

no problem,sorry dont want to split them.enjoy your bike and lets hope weather improves soon.

• 4 weeks later...

cobra speedster shorts, and closed loop cobra fuel processor have now both arrived from USA, total cost ....£549 inclusive of everything.... very pleased.

Would have preffered to buy from a UK outlet but it was down to cost, saved myself £ hundreds £ .... :D:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online