xj 600 diversion in 2 a naked bike

black night
This post is 5205 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was out on my xj 600 diversion last night when I came off it. First bike crash now part of the club. The bike seems fine mechanically but the bike fairing is all smashed. Was thinking about making it a naked bike and was wondering how easy this would be on the xj.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear about your 'spill' m8y-and glad to hear its only the bike that needs fixing, I'm sure lots of peeps have converted their Div, bit of work involved as well as some spend too, I take it your plastics are too fecked to repair? :huh:

Sorry to hear about your 'spill' m8y-and glad to hear its only the bike that needs fixing, I'm sure lots of peeps have converted their Div, bit of work involved as well as some spend too, I take it your plastics are too fecked to repair? :huh:

it is just the fairing that is smashed 2 bits. the bike still works fine as i road it 60 miles home after picking it up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online