xt125r

pulzelli
This post is 5209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all , just wondered if anyone had fitted the full arrow exhaust syslem to an xt 125r . this is my light-wait bike and for what it is goes ok , but i think a full freer flowing exhaust will give a little more go , i have the chance of buying one for £220.00 full system road legal with removevable baffles . thanks for any posetive input . :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You can get full arrow exhausts that are road legal??? wtf. would you get insurance though??

i have got my xt x 125 and really want to mod mine, but need to get it running again! I dont know what I've done to it!!

Ahhh well

Please let me know about how it goes for u

You can get full arrow exhausts that are road legal??? wtf. would you get insurance though??

i have got my xt x 125 and really want to mod mine, but need to get it running again! I dont know what I've done to it!!

Ahhh well

Please let me know about how it goes for u

hi MalcolmX , yes it comes road legal with a circlip that you can remove and take out a baffle to make it more noisyer , i am looking for a K&N filter as well , its being fitted at dealers where i baught exhaust from as bike is still under warranty . i will post a thread and let people know how i get on with it . :rolleyes: