XS500 Parts

8igstu
This post is 5183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

Just picked up an XS500 for a project (insperation the Wrench Monkees bike in Europe) and was wondering were people get there parts and goodies from ?

Secondly anyone recommend good suspension swap out's, I fitted an 06 GSXR600 frnt FZ600 Rear to my RZ350, anyone done some cool stuff to an XS500.

Finaly what XS650 bits are a good parts source.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

Just picked up an XS500 for a project (insperation the Wrench Monkees bike in Europe) and was wondering were people get there parts and goodies from ?

Secondly anyone recommend good suspension swap out's, I fitted an 06 GSXR600 frnt FZ600 Rear to my RZ350, anyone done some cool stuff to an XS500.

Finaly what XS650 bits are a good parts source.

try having a look at xs650shop in germany he is very good and site translates to english delivery is good and he accepts paypal I have used him many times and not had any problems :)

try having a look at xs650shop in germany he is very good and site translates to english delivery is good and he accepts paypal I have used him many times and not had any problems :)

Thanks

Try Speed & Sport, Inc. www.yamatopdog.com

I found speed and sport had fantastic stock of nos parts but a bit on the expensive side, you could also have a look at nwvintagecycleparts.com thay were very useful for me :)

mikesxs.net has a bunch of parts as well. Not all are compatible since its a site for the 650, but i've found a large number that are.

• 1 month later...

There are lots of new and refurbed parts at "the tired kraut - classic bike parts" German E-Bay. Just go to www.ebay.de and search for xs500 you will get around 350 hits, just be carefull of the exchange rate. Try this link:

http://cgi.ebay.de/LENKERSCHALTER-CHR-HANDLE-SWITCH-XS-400-500-XS400-XS500_W0QQitemZ380133724673QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorrad_Kraftradteile?hash=item5881bc5201

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online