how much!!!

tutter
This post is 5305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i recently brought a 1995 exup1000. a little knocked and banged but mint engine. anyway the foot bracket is damaged it moves every time i press on the rear brake and my brake lights stay on. i have to kick it to get it to go off. cant really afford a new one as the cheapest price i can get is £69. i know daft. does any one know how i can stop it from moving untill i can afford a replcement? cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i recently brought a 1995 exup1000. a little knocked and banged but mint engine. anyway the foot bracket is damaged it moves every time i press on the rear brake and my brake lights stay on. i have to kick it to get it to go off. cant really afford a new one as the cheapest price i can get is £69. i know daft. does any one know how i can stop it from moving untill i can afford a replcement? cheers.

The bracket you're talking about may not be damaged, the foot peg may have just rattled loose. You can tighten it by removing the bracket from the bike & tighten the allen bolt that passes through the back of the plate & holds the pedal & peg together (be careful as you may need to unhook the rear of the pedal from the rear master cylinder). Oh yea you might as well grease between the peg & pedal to make sure it works freely before tightening the bolt.

Hope this helps.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online