Yamaha YZF R125 Derestriction

tazjb77
This post is 5313 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone i am new to this forum i am currently looking to buy a YZF R125 i am wondering how you derestrict a YZF R125 and how fast it would go? and if there anyone selling a YZF R125 if you could let me know.

CHEERS!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Been covered a fair few times already try the search ;)

How much you willing to pay for a YZF R-125 Rossi replica which will do 110+ MPH?

110+? Would have to see it to believe it, sounds too good to be true.

Big bore kit???

How much you willing to pay for a YZF R-125 Rossi replica which will do 110+ MPH?

how many miles? previos owners? year? email me more info and pictures

986 Miles to be precise, had its 600mile service all was fine,

Im the owner from new on an 09 plate, taking into account this is a limited edition motor and in england alone there is at the most 150

It has, 175cc big bore kit, Nitro X chip, custom made sports exhaust mounted to back right foot peg instead of being down low as standard, racing filters and a few other modifications, it also has a few custom parts such as front and back carbon mud guards, rear seat cover, R&G tail tidy

Ill get some pictures up when i get in from work

I had the petrol tank off my YZF r 125 today to inspect the air box.

Its a shame i cant rotate the air inlet holes 180 degrees to face the front of the bike.

However also while i was pottering about i found one pipe coming from the carburettor looking thing just infront of the air box

on the pipe at the end which was at the front of the bike was a plug. i simply pulled it out and put back together and rode it and the sound difference is amazing you can only hear it when your riding and not in neautral sounds like more throaty.

and on the over side was like a posh looking plug has anyone ever took this off and replaced with a filter or a pipe??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online