xt 025 r

pulzelli
This post is 5304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all i have an xt 125 r 2009 bike , i had a problem with the speedo/rev counter unit and it was changed under warranty , it has an oil inspect electronic timer in it that counts the milage to the next oil change . i wondered if anyone new how to reset it ready for the next oil change , when it has counted the milage down from 4000 miles it flashes on and off to tell you to change the oil and then you reset it ready for the next oil change , in the hand book there is no information on how to do it and the yamaha machanic where i baught the bike from wont tell me how to do it . :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all i have an xt 125 r 2009 bike , i had a problem with the speedo/rev counter unit and it was changed under warranty , it has an oil inspect electronic timer in it that counts the milage to the next oil change . i wondered if anyone new how to reset it ready for the next oil change , when it has counted the milage down from 4000 miles it flashes on and off to tell you to change the oil and then you reset it ready for the next oil change , in the hand book there is no information on how to do it and the yamaha machanic where i baught the bike from wont tell me how to do it . :unsure:

Hi,

Put key in ignition but do not switch on. Press and hold mode switch, now whilst still holding the mode switch turn on the ignition. That is what I do on my 05 model.

XTdan

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online