What other Hobbies

Bob R1
This post is 4687 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate also play,my son has a gibson sg, gibson les paul,fender jazz bass and dave navaro accoustic keeps them well locked up from me. :(

i have a tanglewood accoustic and an old yamaha fg400 and a fender strat all well used had a taylor but was skint and sold it to fund the bike budget. :o

i think drewpy and barkwindjammer also play.

yes mate also play,my son has a gibson sg, gibson les paul,fender jazz bass and dave navaro accoustic keeps them well locked up from me. :(

i have a tanglewood accoustic and an old yamaha fg400 and a fender strat all well used had a taylor but was skint and sold it to fund the bike budget. :o

i think drewpy and barkwindjammer also play.

I sure duz!, got a yamaha pacifica and a scrappy Martin acoustic :)

Funny how you forget how many guitars you own.....

DSC_0160.jpg

The white les paul junior and cream strat are my homebuilds :)

An AK-47? thats handy to have around :blink:

:lol: Ak47s, m15a1 and a baretta in the case on top of my draws, not pictured is the multitude of knives,swords and a remington 700 airsoft rifle. Not exactly strange for 19 year old city kids now adays eh :P There part of my other hobby, used to be into paintballing/airsoft, regularly shoot air rifles & pistols and I collected all manor of pointy killy things. The ak is neutered (de-activated) unfortunatly ;)

:lol: Ak47s, m15a1 and a baretta in the case on top of my draws, not pictured is the multitude of knives,swords and a remington 700 airsoft rifle. Not exactly strange for 19 year old city kids now adays eh :P There part of my other hobby, used to be into paintballing/airsoft, regularly shoot air rifles & pistols and I collected all manor of pointy killy things. The ak is neutered (de-activated) unfortunatly ;)

Ive just ressurected my vintage airsporter, not had a go with it yet though cause i want to fit a scope and cant find any mounts.

GD19943_1.jpg

Not as handy as the M41-A Pulse rifle!!

Nice to see a few other members share my other main hobby - airguns. Both using and collecting. :D

I think you may struggle OLDGITONABIKE with finding mounts for, what looks like, a Mk2 BSA Airsporter (GE or GF serial prefix)as the twin scope grooves are very wide apart and mounts for such are very rare. John Knibbs has them but at a price. :(

Shoot safe.

ATB

J

Nice to see a few other members share my other main hobby - airguns. Both using and collecting. :D

I think you may struggle OLDGITONABIKE with finding mounts for, what looks like, a Mk2 BSA Airsporter (GE or GF serial prefix)as the twin scope grooves are very wide apart and mounts for such are very rare. John Knibbs has them but at a price. :(

Shoot safe.

ATB

J

Hi,

UK media regarding Air guns/rifles makes me think that perhaps they should be governed the same as other weapons ... I guess this is un fair on air gun users but where does it end ?

Regards Jim

The firearms legislation in this country is already one of the strictest in the world.

Recent further rulings have now made it illegal for the trade to sell air rifles/pistols and certain accessories by mail order and must be done face to face at a Registered Firearms Dealer (R.F.D.) causing many businesses to close. Its not a case of further laws but enforcing the present, very adequate laws by giving stricter punishments for the small minority that break them.

ATB

J

Shoot safe.

ATB

J

Well spotted, Its a mk 2 airsporter but on a GD serial. Scope mounts are indeed difficult but I now have some good news there, forum member 'Little Dave' is looking into getting me some from the states....Ahhh the power of the forum :D

The firearms legislation in this country is already one of the strictest in the world.

Recent further rulings have now made it illegal for the trade to sell air rifles/pistols and certain accessories by mail order and must be done face to face at a Registered Firearms Dealer (R.F.D.) causing many businesses to close. Its not a case of further laws but enforcing the present, very adequate laws by giving stricter punishments for the small minority that break them.

ATB

J

Crazy eh,and just look at what those strict regulations have done,gun crime is unheard of in Britain.... :rolleyes: And like you said, the latest vcra amendment has stopped mail orders sales or air rifles/pistols but also, airsoft guns, that fire a 0.2g plastic pellet at a max of about 7/800 fps (if you pump a few hundred quid into them) now have to be painted 51% luminous green/red if your not a registered member of a skirmish site :lol: Its sporting equipment for christs sake, I could do alot more damage to you with a cricket bat than a bb gun..

All the new laws have done is to ensure that the criminals who used to get guns off the black market, are still getting guns off the black market and that the occasional fuckwitt, who was too stupid to lock their legally owned weapon away from kids, can no longer present that threat.

The rest is again just punishing the easy and/or innocent targets.

Any scrote from the estate round the corner knows exactly how to get a gun.

Knives are a far more dangerous item, because knives never miss. Ask a copper why they wear stab-proof vests and not bullet-proof ones.

..... forum member 'Little Dave' is looking into getting me some from the states....Ahhh the power of the forum :D

Could be a market for those in this country as they are a scare as hens teeth. :rolleyes:

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online