where are all the yx600 radians

toadie
This post is 5090 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 months later...

I also have a 1986 Radian. The front forks seem slightly bent, I did all that could be done to straighten them. But I still ride it.

That thing runs great, but smokes a little. It always starts right up and goes. It's a little small, but I like it.

love mine, ive done a little bit to it, but not much. ive had it to about 135mph and still gets 60mpg. but yeah, they are tiny! makes me feel like im 7foot tall.

• 3 months later...

I recently bought an 86 Radian and I love it. It ranks high on all the reviews I've read for it. I'm havin a blast on the bike. My tank has a decent size dent in the side and I'm havin trouble finding a replacement tank, though.

got an 86 radian yx600 -- 599cc. it's a blast, not the biggest of bikes but it gets the job done. i took it to tennesee from chicago and it did surprisingly well. that being said i think next time ill take the backroads. its not a great highway bike.

• 5 weeks later...

got an 86 radian yx600 -- 599cc. it's a blast, not the biggest of bikes but it gets the job done. i took it to tennesee from chicago and it did surprisingly well. that being said i think next time ill take the backroads. its not a great highway bike.

I have a 90 radian. Trying to restore it, not finding many others with this bike so its hard to get any info on it :\

• 5 weeks later...