Hello just got my first bike

Stefy
This post is 5373 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Am totally new to biking having done my CBT in June and have just bought a Yamaha YBR125. Bought it privately, is 10mths old but not sure if it's an import. It has a front fairing if that indicates it is imported. I don't know!!!

Stalled it at a roundabout and it wouldn't start!! Wasn't even turning the engine! Fortunately another biker took pity on me and helped me out by bumping it for me. He suggested it might be the battery but when got home and stopped the engine restarted no problem. Can anybody help me out with this? Is it something to do with a cut off and the side stand??

I actually pulled off with the side stand down so I wonder if I've damaged something??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum

yep sounds like battery on way out, or might be something simple, loose terminal, start button wiring, just have a 'faff' and you might find the fault, good luck ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online