Bike Test

Yamigirl
This post is 5270 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right i have put this on a few other sites purely to see the various answers i will probably get

My mate passed her part 1 test before she could do her part 2 she noticed her theory will be expired on Monday so when she asked the DVLA about it they said "Do your theory REDO your part 1 and then do part 2. :unsure: Surely if you have already passed part 1 on a theory certificate that is still valid you shouldnt have to redo your part 1 just do your theory and part 2 <_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

unfortunately I think the DVLA advice is correct. After passing your theory you have 2 years to do both elements of the practical test, otherwise you have to start again and re-take the theory and module 1 (when does her CBT expire?). It is a bit stupid, but don't get me started on the new test...Its a crap situation to be in for your friend as I know how relieved I was to pass my module 1, hope it doesn't put her off going for it again though!

Her CBT is valid for another 12 months she is so gutted as this is the 5th attempt at her test

Its crap though you have to pay for each part seperately so each part should be merited as such

• 3 months later...