hello and sorry for buting in

chocolatestarfish
This post is 5349 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What on 'google-earth', lol, I had a couple of PM's from the 'starfish' guy and didnt have anything to say to him, it does'nt bode well to grass ! :mellow:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disgusting. Where did this happen?

I know there are Jawa owners on this site but only a mindless fool would descrate a cemetery. Forget the probation, I guess it is youths who deserve to be birched. What is our Country coming to? Hooligan scum.

What on 'google-earth', lol, I had a couple of PM's from the 'starfish' guy and didnt have anything to say to him, it does'nt bode well to grass !

i think ther may be some explaning to do if ther on hear

newspaperoption1.jpg

I gives all decent bikers a bad name. It can be bad enough just riding a bike but to go out and say "Hey look at me I own a Jawa and I will deface property just to let you know" is stupid in the extreme.

I gives all decent bikers a bad name. It can be bad enough just riding a bike but to go out and say "Hey look at me I own a Jawa and I will deface property just to let you know" is stupid in the extreme.

I would need to borrow yours or JimR's specs to read that :mellow: , all I can see on the newsrag is 'pokes are working' ?

grafitti anywhere is an eyesore at the best of times, bad spelling in grafitti is what really gets me, why is'nt there a nightschool or something where they can learn to do it properly? :mellow:

I would need to borrow yours or JimR's specs to read that :mellow: , all I can see on the newsrag is 'pokes are working' ?

grafitti anywhere is an eyesore at the best of times, bad spelling in grafitti is what really gets me, why is'nt there a nightschool or something where they can learn to do it properly? :mellow:

I have blown it up for you. Why don't these youths just stick to sniffing the paint?

news1.jpg

to much of a coincidence one jawa owner on the site even the phrase. jawa blue power rules, berkshire teens? where does foamy live!

dude! seriously, as if tagging wasnt bad enough, but on a graveyard? no respect at all. it makes me sick!

and think of the poor feck that has to clean that off.

somebody didnt raise thier kids right. but then again the parents prolly bought the paint!

. jawa blue power rules, :rolleyes:

Two-Stroke Power " FOAMY " Two-Stroke Power B)B)B)

I have blown it up for you. Why don't these youths just stick to sniffing the paint?

news1.jpg

Thats well poor !

my specs need replacing so I could send the older pairs to some one who needs them !

Regards Jim

I would need to borrow yours or JimR's specs to read that ...

I don't have any glasses...................Well not any empty ones. Hic.

Thats well poor !

my specs need replacing so I could send the older pairs to some one who needs them !

Regards Jim

Be careful Jim. Someone will take them and they will be on stealbay tomorrow!!

That is pretty sick tho' now that I can read it, I'd never even heard of a jawa til' I came on here, oh dear that does'nt look good, like I said before I'm not a grass, each to their own :mellow:

That is pretty sick tho' now that I can read it, I'd never even heard of a jawa til' I came on here, oh dear that does'nt look good, like I said before I'm not a grass, each to their own :mellow:

Why would you hear about Jawa's here? This is a bike forum :rolleyes:

attention all units, be on the lookout for a wookie with a spray can.....

A Wookie with no bike taste.

Sorry JimR

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online