Hey, Another newbie on the forum!

Abs123
This post is 5428 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum and I am enjoying the friendly nature of the site. I currently have a 1998 Thundercat, bought it as an impulse buy in 2006 (normally people get clothes and i got a bike, lol). After a few months of riding it, I committed a sin, I left the bike in the garage for couple of years. I know need to get rid of the bike and have had it serviced so that its in working order for a buyer.

What I'd like to know is what is the best way to sell it. I don't want time wasters, I bought it off ebay without a test drive and I'm looking at doing the same thing selling wise.

As it was my first bike, it has been dropped a few times, resulting in a few cracks and scrathes on the body but other than that, its in good condition for an 11 years old bike. Also mileage is just under 10k!!

Advice on getting rid of it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

eyup,

welcome to the site for a start

with regards to the selling maybe the best options would/could be the local rag , free ads , bike trader

what kinda cash ya looking for tho and are you wanting another bike ? swapsies

eyup,

welcome to the site for a start

with regards to the selling maybe the best options would/could be the local rag , free ads , bike trader

what kinda cash ya looking for tho and are you wanting another bike ? swapsies

just looking at getting rid

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online