Nutz & Boltz

Batifan19
This post is 5568 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Looking over my bike recently its dawned on me that various nutz n bolts about the bike are looking a bit "tired", nowt imperrative to safety tho but hardly suprising on a bike 10yrs old hey...so, I thought hmmm...better look at replacing those with nice shiney ones....has anyone got any suggestions on where to get replacements for my 99 R6? Too much aggro get the wire wool out on all those fiddly little feckers <_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you are best looking here mate

i have bought lots of stuff from them, great products and serice :)

Tasty nuts by Pro Bolt

Wherever you get them from only use Stainless where you can. They look good and don't seize up.

Looking over my bike recently its dawned on me that various nutz n bolts about the bike are looking a bit "tired", nowt imperrative to safety tho but hardly suprising on a bike 10yrs old hey...so, I thought hmmm...better look at replacing those with nice shiney ones....has anyone got any suggestions on where to get replacements for my 99 R6? Too much aggro get the wire wool out on all those fiddly little feckers <_<

stainless get them from a2a4 fixings. just get a cheapo caliper and measure your old stuff and order new.

I have also tried custom fasteners they tend to come polished with no writing on the bolts

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online