help help help!

aerox-crazy
This post is 5381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right guys i just bought a gianelli silencer race pipe for my 50cc aerox it came with race rollers, i have had the side casing off but i do not understand what part is the variator and how to get it off to change the rollers.

COULD ANYBODY HELP ME BY TYPING UP A STEP BY STEP FOR HOW TO CHANGE THE ROLLERS PLEASE!

also please tell me if 5g rollers are any good?

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

First thing is you are better off with lighter rollers, 4g recommended.

the fist thing you need to do is take the nut off the variator fan, you would need to use a variator nut locking tool. but the way i did it was to use a rachet and a hammer. put the ratchet on the nut as you would and band the ratched handle hard the variator will spin with the ratchet but should come loose after a couple of good taps. It wont damage the variator in any way.

next you need to take the whole variator out remembering where all the parts and washers go, replace the rollers and put back together. tighten the nut the same way you loosend it. :huh::D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online