To the bank and back again.

xmastree
This post is 5430 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Going to the bank:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

And back home again:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

Recorded when I lived in the Philippines, using a cheap Panasonic Digisnap stuck with velcro to the front master cylinder of this

At the end of second one you'll see a fridge being delivered by motorbike and sidecar.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Crazy trafic but a great vid. do you have any more ??

Crazy trafic but a great vid. do you have any more ??

Sorry, that's all I have. The traffic is crazy, but easy to carve through if you're aggressive. Just use the horn plenty!

Sorry, that's all I have. The traffic is crazy, but easy to carve through if you're aggressive. Just use the horn plenty!

komusta?? which part did you stay? coz i dont recognize the place..

Tagum City, Davao del Norte. Lived there for seven years.

i thought so..because the trykes look different.and the riders wear funny helmets dont they?

u must know bisaya then. my fiance is from cebu and im from the north. and were going there in august for a month.

cant wait!!!

when i get back ill try and post some videos.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online