Moto GP Valencia

Perro46
This post is 5431 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thinking of going to the last Moto GP of the season in Valencia in November but don't know

whether to fly or ride. Anybody done the trip got any hints about where to stay etc?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just have a look on the MotoGP website, there are links on there or look in MCN or just google it.... :D

My hint would be to stay a bit further outside of Valencia and travel in...cheaper and things aint a million miles apart.

Why not make a trip of it ??

Ferry to Bilbao/Santander then a ride either through, or in the foothills of the Pyrenees. From Bilboa to Valencia give yourself two days, it's do-able in one without any problem but the ferry doesn't dock till lunchtime - it's upto you.

The traffic around Valencia is at best, rammed!! Take a bit of care with your filtering, although drivers in spain don't try to wipe you out in the same way 9/10 of them do here (apart from Bilboa, but mostly they aren't spanish!)

I guess it depends on how much time you have. I rode through the southern foothills of the Pyrenees last year, over to Barcelona, then down the coast to Costa del Sol and Gibraltar. Came back home straight through the interior and Madrid. It's a great run. Have a read at the "Keep up with my travels" link below.

Don't bother with the French AutoRoutes, mind numbingly boring. France is great if you are traveling in it, crap if you are just transiting.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online