wild foamy dance

drewpy
This post is 5439 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

see him in action on his latest visit to india on the Jawa

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

brilliant :lol:

Later that day................

<a href="http://www.grapheine.com" rel="external nofollow">Communication agency Graphéine</a>

brilliant :lol:

Later that day................

<object width="400" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=1e7fe10ba0957c277696c2fbb6e57e2f"></param><embed'>http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=1e7fe10ba0957c277696c2fbb6e57e2f"></param><embed src="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=1e7fe10ba0957c277696c2fbb6e57e2f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="370" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed><noembed> Communication agency Graphéine</noembed> </object>

Don't take the pee out of the Jawa !!!

TBH those bikes are not to bad ok a little behind Jap std but you can still get from Merton to the Isle of Wight on a Jawa each week ... if there is anyone out there who remembers this ... just get in touch !!!

Regards Jim

ooh, you miserable old buggers are gonna get it, just you wait!, at next years staffs show i will own all of y'all with my awesome JAWA POWER

how did you figure out how to but the subtitles in anyway?, i thought old people were almost completely intollerant of technology :lol:

ooh, you miserable old buggers are gonna get it, just you wait!, at next years staffs show i will own all of y'all with my awesome JAWA POWER

how did you figure out how to but the subtitles in anyway?, i thought old people were almost completely intollerant of technology :lol:

don't forget I'm on your side here !

Regards Jim

yeh, apart from Jim, he is good with all technologies and stuff...

Yeah...Right... :lol:

Hi Dj,

is it true the streets are paved with gold ? us country bumpkins are not sure if London is a country or a continent :rolleyes: or is that down to someone in a place called the USA, where ever that is ... perhaps its past dobbins barn next to where the John Barleycorn lives ! apart from that :offtopic: oops sorry meant :welcome: bumpkins r bad at technology you know

Regards Jim

yeh, apart from Jim, he is good with all technologies and stuff...

yeh right .... I'm still carving stuff in stone with good old flint tools !!! :lol:

Yeah...Right... :lol:

Hi Paul,

you could go further . if Just & Co London WC1A 1DN are still running search their titles for My Book by Jessie Brydges and you will see how far backwards we are .... I'm sure you did have a better time of it

Regards Jim

BTW I lived that life for a good while !

ha not me ya little whippersnapper completely self taught me is

merv

ha not me ya little whippersnapper completely self taught me is

merv

I bet he can't even programme in basic or navigate around in DOS B)

Hi Drewps

Would that be QB or GW (basic) ? and an OS with no pretty icons and cryptic comments (redo from start, syntax error) may cause a problem for someone who never used it !!! mind you dos 5 shell was pants .... bring back desqview !!

Regards Jim

pfft, you lot are IT FAIL :P

Microsoft is crap, use Linux instead, much more pretty colour aswell

HA! basic isn't microsft based its anacronym for "Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code" microsoft did do Visual Basic much later.

I meant commodore basic. peeks and poke, run, goto etc

i just love dossing around thats all the missus thinks i do all day

merv

pfft, you lot are IT FAIL :P

Microsoft is crap, use Linux instead, much more pretty colour aswell

As I use an Acer One with linpus linux (cut down to hell) lite, to date I cannot get any other desktop to install (Gnome etc) as you have a bit more linux experence how can I change the o/s as when I try to put a new o/s the Acer cannot resolve the dependancies !! :angry:

Regards Jim

HA! basic isn't microsft based its anacronym for "Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code" microsoft did do Visual Basic much later.

I meant commodore basic. peeks and poke, run, goto etc

don't forget GW basic which variants were written by Digital Research & Microshit then there is Borlands Turbo Basic that was well sweet then going back further I wrote stuff for the Atari 800xll/130xe/st which like Commodore basic !

Regards Jim

Whats all this shouting ?, we'll have no binary here ! :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online