cant change gear on my dt125r with thor quadrants on

This post is 5460 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

has anybody else had this problem? i currently have an 05 plate dt125r and i have a nice set of brand new thor quadrants but i really cant change up gear as i cant bend it enough to flick it up! could it be that they need flexing in or something? i used to have a 02 plate dt125 and i had no problems changing with them! has anybody had this problem or can the gear selector be changed in anyway? any help welcome'd

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

has anybody else had this problem? i currently have an 05 plate dt125r and i have a nice set of brand new thor quadrants but i really cant change up gear as i cant bend it enough to flick it up! could it be that they need flexing in or something? i used to have a 02 plate dt125 and i had no problems changing with them! has anybody had this problem or can the gear selector be changed in anyway? any help welcome'd

i've got the same problem, bought a brand new pair of boots but cudnt change gear because i cudnt feel the gear lever lol

but ive got my uncles old boots which are quite old and worn in alot and i can change gear in them fine but i also got a pair of motocycles shoes and there just as good as worn in boots, the more u wear them the more they are going to wear in but that could take a while

I had the exact same problem with my Gaernes so i un bolted the gear shifter and moved it up a spline (sp) makes it soooo much easier to shift gear now. :D

Trust me try it out.

Also a weeks worth of riding wore my boots in and now comfy as slippers (unless you walk in them) :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online