my bike 125 dtr 04

This post is 5453 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

heres afew shots of my 04 dtr 125.. fookin love this bike.. { proberly in the wrong place to be posting }

forgive me im a noob here..

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

shes always clean.. well for now as i have a set of bridgestone ed 663 for the front and a ed668 for the back on the way for it .. offroad here i come..

starts first time every time.. sounds really buzzy and moves like fucking lightning.. 84mph.. so far .. thats fast enough for me anyhow..

where can i get plastics for her as they seem to be hard to find...

thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i cut off that stupid mudguard at the bcak and tidied it up will leace a picture soon,,

if your looking for plastics could just use a yam dealer but will cost you

try ebay but if they second hand will not be as clean (typically.. maybe an exeption)

i had trouble finding any different graphics for my DTX but found a supplier on ebay

if your looking for plastics could just use a yam dealer but will cost you

try ebay but if they second hand will not be as clean (typically.. maybe an exeption)

i had trouble finding any different graphics for my DTX but found a supplier on ebay

thanks mate B)B)B)

hi mate..

what tyres are those that u got on there in the pic? im after road tyres myself, ive got off road nobblies on there but they dont last 2mins on the tarmac..!

cheers :)

There the avon distanzia's on that bike ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online