R6 CUP

Gav
This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi im new to this forum. I am hoping to compete in the Virgin Yamaha R6 Cup next season. However i need to raise some sponsorship from somewhere. If you know of anyone who may be interested then please can you let them know about me.

I am currently competeing in the New Era Superclub CB500 Cup and I have won 8 out 10 races quite convincingly. I have a website which has more information on it and a sponsorship proposal form which is available to dowwload. My website is www.littlewoodracing.co.uk

Can anyone help me :?:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi Gav, hope everything works out for you next year..if i was fully operational then sponsorship would have been an option but atm i cannot commit sorry.

Bazza

Thanks beezkneez I hope it works it works out to. Its frusfrating because I think ive got the talent I just need to get someone to back me. I have sponsors at the moment but they cannot afford that much for next season. I will be putting in a fairly large lump sum but unless I can the rest then I wont be doing it. I have to pay the deposit in november i think which is £2000

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me about it.

I race a CBR600 and I would like to do the R6 cup.

I was going to race a CB but went for a CBR instead.

I race an R1 too which is partly why I am on this site.

I will trade links with you.

Good Luck and I might see you about! :wink:

Hi Tark

I am a member of Dp site to (cbracer83). I have seen you race at Darley Moor and with Dp club before. You might have seen me on my CB last year it was bright orange.

I amhaving no look finding sponsorship at the moment, keep getting letters back saying they cant sponsor me but we wish you luck in the future

Hi.

That must have been a few years ago as I only raced with Darley Moor in my novice season.

On the R6 Cup note I beat Ben Castleton on his R6 in my 600 race this weekend but credit him he did start from the back of the grid and was on his standard cup bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online