yamaha fzr 400 exup 1989

wolfeh
This post is 5461 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have recently purchased a yamaha exup (which i hope i really dont regret) but i got it home and it wont start the starter motor clicks for a few seconds and then just a buzzing sound alos which oil should i use best for these bikes all feedback thankfull appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It sound like a flat battery or a bad connection to the starter motor.

ok then many thanks for that quick response i have the battery on charge as i had an incking it might be that so will see what happens will keep you posted

ok then many thanks for that quick response i have the battery on charge as i had an incking it might be that so will see what happens will keep you posted

Hi Wolfeh,

or perhaps a knackered starter motor ....

Regards Jim

Hi Wolfeh,

or perhaps a knackered starter motor ....

Regards Jim

ahh ok will keep that in mind currently bored titless at work wanting to get home and tinker so does anyn one here have a fzr 400 ? would like to know the ins and outs and what to watch out for :D

ahh ok will keep that in mind currently bored titless at work wanting to get home and tinker so does anyn one here have a fzr 400 ? would like to know the ins and outs and what to watch out for :D

Hi Wolfeh,

is this a little air cooled motor or a watercooled motor ? If it's a/c I do know a bit about the motor & how to set it up w/c bikes came in when I finished in the M/C trade

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online