theres some f*cking miserable bastards out there

wild foamy
This post is 5612 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i had this happen to me in a petrol station in central bristol, a guy came charging over to me from his beemer X5 (a drug-dealer type) and had a pop at me, he said he was gonna push my bike over, i laughed and said 'dont worry its been dropped before, but if you do, ill be up on top your motor dancing on the roof till it caves in', he shut up and wandered off muttering to himself.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had some fat layabout twat have a go at me in the supermarket one, he was pushing his trolley along with his feck awful brat in tow dawdling down the aisle so a i walked past em with a basket in my hand, aforementioned brat moves just as i apss and the basket catches it on the shoulder i says sorry and carries on, next thing (at this point he should have realised that tapping and armoured bike jacketed biker on the shoulder was a wrong move) he says if you ever do that again i will knock your F***ing head off, to which i replied I will do you and the rest of the world a favour mate and knock yours off first, a couple of women around nealry fell over laughing at him and he shutup and peed off rather quickly

merv

Hi Merv,

this is :offtopic: but is the XRV run only open to owners of 'cough' ur um Ho.... , Hon......, Hond..... Honda's (there I've said it ) or is it open for all ? I know this year is well to late just thinking of the next trip !

Regards Jim

Hi Merv,

this is :offtopic: but is the XRV run only open to owners of 'cough' ur um Ho.... , Hon......, Hond..... Honda's (there I've said it ) or is it open for all ? I know this year is well to late just thinking of the next trip !

Regards Jim

Jim

i think fi yuo go over and join in on XRV website and ask em nicely they will say yes, the first guy to lands end from John OGroats last year was on a beemer and some had KTM,s,

actual website

merv