theres some f*cking miserable bastards out there

wild foamy
This post is 5476 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Rant on.

Just been into town to get some 2c oil and see some mates, decided to fill up at tescos garage on the way back.

forecourt was pretty packed with all the back spaces occupied but 2 or 3 open at the front, i joined a cue of two cars, one of which pulled into the air/water pumping station so i went between two cars which were filling up and pulled into one of the front spaces, leaving plenty of room so the cars behind me could get out (one of which did so without a problem).

after i was done refueling i was approached by some miserable bastard who went on about me being a selfish bugger because i was not waiting my turn in the line, which would be fair enough if i was causing a massive disturbance on the forecourt by doing so but seems to me this bloke was just a miserable old twat who felt like having a go at someone who had an advantange over him.

I put my kit on, sat on the bike and went off, slipping the clutch and giving him some of the DT vocals as a "thanks for f*ck all"... if he was parked infront of me i would have had the f*cking wingmirror off :angry:

cagers = wankers,

Rant off.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

m8 your a biker,,, you will always be in the wrong!!!

next time choke the bastard out!!!!! :angry:

Rant on.

Just been into town to get some 2c oil and see some mates, decided to fill up at tescos garage on the way back.

forecourt was pretty packed with all the back spaces occupied but 2 or 3 open at the front, i joined a cue of two cars, one of which pulled into the air/water pumping station so i went between two cars which were filling up and pulled into one of the front spaces, leaving plenty of room so the cars behind me could get out (one of which did so without a problem).

after i was done refueling i was approached by some miserable bastard who went on about me being a selfish bugger because i was not waiting my turn in the line, which would be fair enough if i was causing a massive disturbance on the forecourt by doing so but seems to me this bloke was just a miserable old twat who felt like having a go at someone who had an advantange over him.

I put my kit on, sat on the bike and went off, slipping the clutch and giving him some of the DT vocals as a "thanks for f*ck all"... if he was parked infront of me i would have had the f*cking wingmirror off :angry:

cagers = wankers,

Rant off.

Its the ones that move across to block you filtering through traffic that get up my nose, and don't get me STARTED on the ones who flick cigaretts out the window. :angry::angry:

Just explain calmly to the fool that there's an open space which no-one else could get to anyway and anyone would have been a fool to miss the opportunity.

If he doesn't like it, tell him to get a bike himself.

I like being an intellectual tit sometimes - It shuts most people up when I speak as they never expect politely delivered, well-spoken, clearly ennunciated, grammatically complex sentences to spring poetically forth from betwixt the lips of a filthy, long-haired, Cruiser riding biker!!!!!

i dont have the patience for that, usually once they say "why cant you..." or "you're such a..." i either go into that "Ah fuck off im not interested," or "Right, you're gonna have it now you lippy bugger" mode.

most of the time its the latter of the two,

Learn a couple of foreign phrases-Khazak for example !, that really pisses em off no end, they just 'can it' cos they think you wont understand anyway, and keep a very big 'I very nice to meet you type of grin on' simples !

;)

later the irate driver will get worms !

the dicks who wont pull over when filtering throu traffic are just annoyed because you have every right to because your on 2 wheels nd they can't do it, i have this argament all the time with a lad from collage as he has a car and cant see why i have a bike, my deffence is go and learn to ride and you will understand, but he wont let me past if were in traffic.

i dont have the patience for that, usually once they say "why cant you..." or "you're such a..." i either go into that "Ah fuck off im not interested," or "Right, you're gonna have it now you lippy bugger" mode.most of the time its the latter of the two,

"Yeah, because you're a fucking lippy little Foamy shit who deserves a smack in your fucking face for being so fucking rude!!!!!"

That's why you get treated like a cock.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

Dress them down and put them in their place, but do so on their own terms.

Far more effective and they go away with respect for you and any future bikers they may meet.

Do otherwise and they may very well become one of those c**ts who purposely nudge bikes off the road when they know they can get away with it.

Actually, only 2 weeks since a woman in a car came past me and shook her head as i waved her past and the person in the rear swore at me as they drove off, somehow i managed to keep up and they wern't far from where i lived so i went for a quiet conversation asking politely why i was nearly run off the road and why i was flagged off.

The answer from the mother was she wouldnt do that as her grandmar was in the front seat, and that i was swearing when i waved them past, although i use all my hand,

But then the doughter says to me "you better fu** off or you will have no fu**ing bike to get home on"

The mum then says again that her doughter didnt swear as she wouldnt infront of her grandmar who got out of the car as she told me to F*** off, and to get my reg number so i let her have it.

Stupid people :angry:

I like being an intellectual tit sometimes - It shuts most people up when I speak as they never expect politely delivered, well-spoken, clearly ennunciated, grammatically complex sentences to spring poetically forth from betwixt the lips of a filthy, long-haired, Cruiser riding biker!!!!!

:lol::thumb:

Actually, only 2 weeks since a woman in a car came past me and shook her head as i waved her past and the person in the rear swore at me as they drove off, somehow i managed to keep up and they wern't far from where i lived so i went for a quiet conversation asking politely why i was nearly run off the road and why i was flagged off.

The answer from the mother was she wouldnt do that as her grandmar was in the front seat, and that i was swearing when i waved them past, although i use all my hand,

But then the doughter says to me "you better fu** off or you will have no fu**ing bike to get home on"

The mum then says again that her doughter didnt swear as she wouldnt infront of her grandmar who got out of the car as she told me to F*** off, and to get my reg number so i let her have it.

Stupid people :angry:

i would of totaly lost it,, :angry:

i would of shoved me double bubble screen up the daughters arseeeee!!!!

you should of took her over your knee and smacked her assssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the min she give you the finger you should of pulled along the side of her car and kicked the door in

i have dun this a few times they nearly shit when you do it,, number plate on a hindge flick it up just before you do it and your ok,,,,, lol

number plate on a hindge flick it up just before you do it and your ok,,,,, lol

thats some 007 shit, right there.

you may find a menacingly slow tap on the window makes them shit bricks, its suprising how much noise reinforced knuckles make on glass.

the dicks who wont pull over when filtering throu traffic are just annoyed because you have every right to because your on 2 wheels nd they can't do it.

I commute on my bike every working day, no problem going to work because it's 05:30, but when coming home from work at 17:00 traffic is a nightmare. When approaching roundabouts I do creep along the outside and 90% of cars will pull over into the left, which I always acknowledge with a thank you with my left hand, but you will always get the non-biker who doesn't like it. It's not as if you are depriving of them of a space in front of them but they think that if they have got to sit in a queue they don't like anybody that doesn't.

90% of vehicles accept that bikers can go where cars/vans/lorries can't go so they accept it. You will always get the odd dickhead.

Going on from my last comment, about 12 years ago we had a bomb scare in Chippenham (they found an unexploded bomb in a field) so all the traffic was stopped from going into the centre and as I was slowly going down the queue a very irate lorry driver emptied the entire contents of his cab out onto me as I was going past. To what point I do not know because it missed me and ended up on the road.

unfortunatly i couldnt have gone nd kicked her door in you wouldnt belive how much i would have enjoy that, my 50 aint that fast, my 125 is though, nd that really really is some 007 shit right there i like that

Should have missiles for next time to blow the f*ckers tail gate off nd her doughters finger to hell

just pisses me off no end when some cock tries to shove you off the road or better wont move because he/she has to sit in a que, THATS JUST UNLUCKI FOR YOU

thats some 007 shit, right there.

you may find a menacingly slow tap on the window makes them shit bricks, its suprising how much noise reinforced knuckles make on glass.

plate on a hindge is also a good one for speed camers, lol, but the cops are given your reg plate a tug now because they know about the plates being hindged, haha keeps them on there toes.... :D

I had some fat layabout twat have a go at me in the supermarket one, he was pushing his trolley along with his feck awful brat in tow dawdling down the aisle so a i walked past em with a basket in my hand, aforementioned brat moves just as i apss and the basket catches it on the shoulder i says sorry and carries on, next thing (at this point he should have realised that tapping and armoured bike jacketed biker on the shoulder was a wrong move) he says if you ever do that again i will knock your F***ing head off, to which i replied I will do you and the rest of the world a favour mate and knock yours off first, a couple of women around nealry fell over laughing at him and he shutup and peed off rather quickly

merv

Rant on.

cagers = wankers,

Rant off.

Was he driving an elderly B/L car with the first name of Victor ? and perhaps 'he didn't believe it' :lol:

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online