yamaha ybr 125 tyres

jonnyruk
This post is 5473 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi does anyone knowe what would be best tyre for grip,comfort,wear etc between mitchilen sporty,pirelli city demon and metzeler me 22,thanks.

So what tyres do you want ? and in what saftey rating ? in another post you asked for advice and I would guess you would have the answer but without the age old question :- what are the tyres being fitted to it may be difficult to answer your question.

Regards Jim

the tyre size are for a yamaha ybr 125 and are front 2.75-18 42p and rear 90/90-18 57p really i want a good tyre for grip as tyres i have on are chunky(sakura) and when i come off bends i feel a bit unsteady, thanks john.

So what tyres do you want ? and in what saftey rating ? in another post you asked for advice and I would guess you would have the answer but without the age old question :- what are the tyres being fitted to it may be difficult to answer your question.

Regards Jim

hi,the tyres are for yamaha ybr 125 front 2.75-18 42p rear 90/90-18 57p really i want a good gripping one as i feel unsteady when i come off bends with the tyres i have on now (sakura -chunky type)

hi,the tyres are for yamaha ybr 125 front 2.75-18 42p rear 90/90-18 57p really i want a good gripping one as i feel unsteady when i come off bends with the tyres i have on now (sakura -chunky type)

Hi Jonny,

perhaps this link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Avon-Roadrider-AM26-...8QQcmdZViewItem will help.

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online