hello from ireland.. proud dtr 125 owner

This post is 5496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes: right first off hi.

got an 04 dtr today fucking chuffed to bits with it and cant wait for to get it going around...

theory test tomorrow .. shit..

anyhow love the look feel and drive of the bike and the sound it just lovely ...

so hi again and hope to get some info off all ye people who can turn your bike inside out and put it back togrthrt again,, legends..

shite im starting to go on ..

:offtopic:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:rolleyes: right first off hi.

got an 04 dtr today fucking chuffed to bits with it and cant wait for to get it going around...

theory test tomorrow .. shit..

anyhow love the look feel and drive of the bike and the sound it just lovely ...

so hi again and hope to get some info off all ye people who can turn your bike inside out and put it back togrthrt again,, legends..

shite im starting to go on ..

:offtopic:

Remember this is a bike forum :P you can babble on for hours and no1 loses interest. Especially when you've got such a lovely bike :D

I was lucky enough to get a good deal on a couple of offroad Dt's so ive been tinkering with them, getting to know them "intimately".

Never had my 05 DTR apart tho as she runs fine and i wouldnt want to go and spoil things by poking around :P

buy the haynes manual and read it!

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , deise boy !!

:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online