1975 DT 175 BLACK LH AIRBOX PLASTIC COVER

This post is 5531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Can anybody help me ?

I need to find a left hand side black plastic cover that fits just underneath Exhaust on the left hand side of my 1975 DT175. lost mine whilst out for a ride. I have looked in the usual places Ebay etc and cant find one.

does anybody have any ideas.

Cheers

Ray

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys

Can anybody help me ?

I need to find a left hand side black plastic cover that fits just underneath Exhaust on the left hand side of my 1975 DT175. lost mine whilst out for a ride. I have looked in the usual places Ebay etc and cant find one.

does anybody have any ideas.

Cheers

Ray

They are no longer avaliable so just keep watching ebay, they do show up quite often. The DT100 uses the same cover.

I do have some extra's but I am on the other side.

They are no longer avaliable so just keep watching ebay, they do show up quite often. The DT100 uses the same cover.

I do have some extra's but I am on the other side.

thanks can see loads for 250 dt but none for 125/175

Yep Ebay. Things turn up eventually.

I have a great bike wrecker near where I live who's been able to get pretty much everything I've needed from "out the back". You checked wreckers?

Sorry and OK this is stupid but you've re-traced your steps looking in gutters....? You never know, it might be there waiting for you.....

Yep Ebay. Things turn up eventually.

I have a great bike wrecker near where I live who's been able to get pretty much everything I've needed from "out the back". You checked wreckers?

Sorry and OK this is stupid but you've re-traced your steps looking in gutters....? You never know, it might be there waiting for you.....

yes i did retrace my steps i walked the 8 miles this morning but no luck.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online