Help...again please

DJ Rusty
This post is 5506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Im after some more valuble advice from you guys out there. I have a Fazer 600 s late 2008 model, its been run in, nearly 3500 miles already, but now i seem to be getting a lot of vibration through the seat when i hit between 57 mph and 66 mph. After, and before these speeds no vibration at all, very comfortale riding. The vibration is coming up through the seat area, very nice if your a woman im sure, but not for me. Any ideas out there on what it can be?

Ideas that have already been thrown into the pot are, jets may need cleaning, adjusting of jets, injector blocked, injector needs cleaning. Im not mechanical minded on these things but would like some theories to put to the service garage when it goes in next week for its service and check over before i head to France on it next month.

Hope you can help out there, or even if someone has had the same problem and could shed some light as to what it is.

Many thanks and enjoy reading all topics and help notes from everyone. Great site. :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online