aerox r wsb 09 mine

Yamaha Aerox R WSB
This post is 5372 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think its is an oldish model because its got the 2008 world sbk colours but i got that because although i like the rossi version i though th wsb version would be rarer

Plus i got it because i want it to stand out in a crowd

But the only prob is is that its being saved at the shop because it will stay in better conditon until my bday which is in may n plus i need to pass my cbt but i dont no if its hard or not :s

Owell im sure ill be fine just cant wait to get it n go a ride on it :)

• 3 weeks later...

2 wheels is 2 wheels my mate,and its a yamaha so u cant go wrong lol,at least ure out there on the road doing ure thing mate just be safe nice going i like it ,i rode one at oulton park when bsb boys where there i used to work for a team called maxxis awsome little rides man

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

erm retail is £2200 but got discount with mine so was as much but still brand new, although having had it a few months its nice but mate has got a older modle and he paid £350 and you can have just as much fun on that so personally if i was to buy again id buy second hand

i doubt there will be many more of this colour around now as its a 08 design so im sure there willl be a new colour soon but i liked the colours thats why i chose this instead of rossi colours

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online