1987 2rk tzr125 eating spark plugs!!!

tzrlad
This post is 5526 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there i am new to this forum as you can see and i wanted to know, i have a 2rk tzr125 and it keeps using spark plugs as there's no tomorrow, when the plug fails it seems to look fine with no traces of over oiling. i am using a br9es as it says in the Haynes manual to do so.

any help please!!!!

many thanks

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there i am new to this forum as you can see and i wanted to know, i have a 2rk tzr125 and it keeps using spark plugs as there's no tomorrow, when the plug fails it seems to look fine with no traces of over oiling. i am using a br9es as it says in the Haynes manual to do so.

any help please!!!!

many thanks

Chris

Hey Chris

I found a pdf manual online that shows the sparkie as a champion N82G which cross references to an NGK B105EGV. BUT I have also seen generic listings for the plug you mention on the likes of M and P?

I would suggest a walk down to a yammy dealership and see what they have listed and then reference it to your NGKs

Ally :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online