yzf 125 race bike!!!

Sonny r 125
This post is 5572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You boys cant be old enough to ride real bikes!! ;)

thats what my dad always tells me lol (not calling you an oul lad by the way) but he always comes of with comments like that all because i crashed once, or because I havent crashed enough lol! for instance.... 'you couldnt sit on a poe!' thats his favourite lol

nice bike, not quite an Aprillia rs is it?? why TZR 125's were not still produced the same as DT's baffles me (yes I know every1 hates 2 strokes because theyre enviromentaly unfriendly!)...... Bullshit, what about direct injection????? the R125 would be a lovely bike equipped with the tzrsp engine, 33 horses, possibly a more reliable match for the Aprillia?

You boys cant be old enough to ride real bikes!! ;)

Ha ha. I'm old enough to ride a "real" bike. Did my cbt on a er6. Just can't afford to do my test at the moment because I'm buying a house. Smart ass. Just kidding about the "smart ass"

Ha ha. I'm old enough to ride a "real" bike. Did my cbt on a er6. Just can't afford to do my test at the moment because I'm buying a house. Smart ass. Just kidding about the "smart ass"

Hahaha fair enough... ;)