FZR 400 3TJ

Guest jay g
This post is 5534 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

This afternoon the indictors stopped working, i checked the bullet connectors, checked the fuse, checked the bulbs, all appear ok. When i turn the switch for left or right indicstor all i hear i a faint 'click' from below the pillion storage compartment, would there be a relay for the indicators down there which could be at fault?

Hope you can help!

Jay :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

This afternoon the indictors stopped working, i checked the bullet connectors, checked the fuse, checked the bulbs, all appear ok. When i turn the switch for left or right indicstor all i hear i a faint 'click' from below the pillion storage compartment, would there be a relay for the indicators down there which could be at fault?

Hope you can help!

Jay :mellow:

Hey mate,

Sounds like you had a very similar problem to me about a couple of weeks ago. Just check the earth for a faulty connection. A quick clean and mine were working fine again.

Hope this helps.

Mike

if that doent work then it could be your flasher unit.

Take a trip over to halfords and get a " universal yamaha flasher unit"

Pretty sure there £9 as i spotted one today whilst i was collecting some bits.

Guest jay g

Sorry for the delay in replying but have had major problems with my broadband connection.

Thanks guys for your help, turned out to be the flasher relay, one came up on ebay for £3, so bought it, what a result!!

Thanks onece again, Jay

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online