R6 - Owners Club?

Marcr6
This post is 5569 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

I bought my R6 back in November and I am looking for an R6 owners club, as I would love to go out on some meets. I look for any reason too ride. At the moment I'm riding with a few blades, a ninja, gxr and cbr6, but as I'm still new to riding this beauty I'm out a lot more than they are.

Just wondering if any of you might know a good R6 owners club.

Or alternatively any motorbike club that meets up around Halesowen, (Bridgenorth/Stourbridge/Birmingham).

But looking at this website, I'm expecting a lot of replies saying this is the place to be.

Thanks

Marc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

TazR6 from this forum is in that club

pm him, im sure he will be happy to tell ya the address

Hi

I bought my R6 back in November and I am looking for an R6 owners club, as I would love to go out on some meets. I look for any reason too ride. At the moment I'm riding with a few blades, a ninja, gxr and cbr6, but as I'm still new to riding this beauty I'm out a lot more than they are.

Just wondering if any of you might know a good R6 owners club.

Or alternatively any motorbike club that meets up around Halesowen, (Bridgenorth/Stourbridge/Birmingham).

But looking at this website, I'm expecting a lot of replies saying this is the place to be.

Thanks

Marc

Im in Stoke...not a million miles away from you...if you do find out any info on an R6 club would you lemme know please, Id prolly be interested in that. However, Im not 'too' fussed, its the people rather than the bikes they ride that floats my boat...lol...if you coming through Stoke..shout us up!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online