More Ink

Goff
This post is 5548 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just had half of my new tat done last night. I would have liked it finished but he didnt have enough time so i've had to settle for half! Rest will be done mid Feb . Its going to come all the way up my leg to my thigh and needs colour. Im running out of skin now :lol:

DSC013761.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice :thumb: Who did it?

A mate of ours called Darryl who's been doing it for years - as you can see from his fantastic lines!

thats so coooool :P. too bad you will be hiding it under the leathers...

ive got another year and 9 months to wait for mine, full length snake down my left arm :P

thats so coooool :P. too bad you will be hiding it under the leathers...

Not all the time ;) Besides - i have a quarter sleeve on each arm, both wrists, inner left forearm, top back piece and lower back and abdomen piece to show off too ;)

ive got another year and 9 months to wait for mine, full length snake down my left arm :P

Make sur eyou choose a really good artist honey :D

Just had half of my new tat done last night. I would have liked it finished but he didnt have enough time so i've had to settle for half! Rest will be done mid Feb . Its going to come all the way up my leg to my thigh and needs colour. Im running out of skin now :lol:

DSC013761.jpg

Ooooh! Goff u tease!

Forum Pin-up 2009, surely? lol

out of 2 i will give it 2

very well done :P

nice leg aswell

Some of the flowers are just like the forget-me-nots on my shoulder :-) That's really beautiful. I'd be curious to see the piece once it's finished.

I am trying to figure out how to do my Yamaha tattoo (it's a flower called a Stelladora, my bike's the same color as the flower, and the flower is the perfect tat except the color, and changing color changes flower).

Yay for new ink!

Thanks peeps :D

I shall be having it finished around the 19th Feb - i REALLY dont like having an unfinished tat lol - so ill post the end result once its done

DSC013761.jpg

Ooooh, hmmm, nice, very nice! I like the tattoo, too. :P

I've got some ink on me as well.

looks good goff, look forward to seeing the finished piece.

any chance of pics of your other ink??

Yeah here you go:

11446730451.jpg

Leftarm.jpg

HPIM1346.jpg

back.jpg

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

nice tattoos you got there. nice to see yamaha owners club in the backround on the second pic down :D they dont call me eagle eye Mikey for nothing you no :P

Thats not the YOC - i had that that done about 3 years ago now - and i aint been here that long lol

I do believe its another site i was helping my mate with though. :D

and not a wrinkle in sight...

wow... you can't be much older than about... 25/30? :blink:

Flattery will get ya everywhere ;)

You know im older than that :lol:

Im 39 in April

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online