DT125 Seat

kevin10529
This post is 5577 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

When i got my bike it had a tiny rip on the seat and now it is massive. Need a new seat but the prices are obscene. Was wondering about how to re-cover the seat as am thinking about selling.

Click here!

^^^^

You think this is a option and i'll got a local upholstery person to put it on or do you guys have any other ideas?

Kev

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its not too hard of a job aslong as you do everything evenly such as a staple for the front then back then sides etc, if you do try it also make sure you dont do it too tight as it will just rip again.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently tried this myself and just bought some vinyl from market store that sells material. It wasn't a great job that i did but the material works great. Have a look on youtube or google it and see if there are any guides and if your getting a staple gun make sure you buy correct size staples for the seat

Its not too hard of a job aslong as you do everything evenly such as a staple for the front then back then sides etc, if you do try it also make sure you dont do it too tight as it will just rip again.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online