warranty transfers

FRANK6087
This post is 5625 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I JUST PURCHASED A 2007 ROYAL STAR TOUR 1300.IT HAS A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.WHAT IS INVOLVED IN TRANSFERS AND AN ESTIMATED COST. DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW.I LIVE IN FLORIDA NEAR TAMPA AND THERE ARE A COUPLE YAMAHA DEALERS.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I JUST PURCHASED A 2007 ROYAL STAR TOUR 1300.IT HAS A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.WHAT IS INVOLVED IN TRANSFERS AND AN ESTIMATED COST. DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW.I LIVE IN FLORIDA NEAR TAMPA AND THERE ARE A COUPLE YAMAHA DEALERS.

check your paperwork there might b a claws init saying not tranferable if not it should tell u what u have 2 pay depending on the timeit will b a %ige good luck

Call a dealer and ask, and scout through the warranty paperwork. With a 5 year one, Im sure it will be transferable.

However, when you call a dealer, try to restrain yourself from shouting like you have done in your post (TYPING IN CAPITALS IS DEEMED AS SHOUTING IN FORUMS, AND IS GENERALLY NOT WELCOMED).

Hope you get some good news.