bike of your dreams

chrislfc88
This post is 5631 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you could have any bike you wanted what would it be

mine would have 2 have the awsome

yamaha YZF-R1 superbike

Yamaha_R1_Superbikes_3.jpg

Hmmm thats a hard one. probably the 98 T-cat sitting in the garage with my name on it. but i wouldn't kick the R1 out of bed for eating animal crackers either.

I'm too old to get along with a fast track type bike, since my old back can't take the abuse anymore. I also found that now that I'm getting older, I tend to just lay on the ground when I fall, a lot longer before I slowly get back to my feet, instead of just bouncing right up like I used to lol. I'd rather have the '09 V-Max if I could only have 1 bike. Tons of power, quick enough to run respectable times if I want to race the 1/4 mile, still fast enough that I wouldn't be hitting the limiter constantly where I ride most often, and more comfortable if I wanted to do some 2 up touring with the wife on the back. An older V-Max will most likely find it's way into my garage sometime next year, since I can't afford $17k-$18k for a bike right now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online